About the Role
Our company Elite Land Cruisers LLC is looking for a talented Workshop Manager to join our growing company. You will be in charge of of workshop operations and resources for a business. Candidates with more than 1 year of Workshop administrative experience are preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
• Oversee day-to-day operations in workshop to ensure compliance with quality standards.
• Oversee the inspection of classic cars to identify faulty components and facilitate process for repairs and restoration, ensuring product quality
• Assigning tasks and supervise the activities of the workshop staff
• Coordinating resources and ordering supplies
• Managing invoices
• Advising on key projects.
• Have the passion to exceed in your given role
• Good communication skills; must be able to read, write, and speak English
Hands on experience working in automotive field
Abilities to independently perform basic administrative problem-solving
Flexibility to work overtime on an as needed basis
Physical strength and stamina and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
About the Company
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Mechanics and Craftsmen with a love for creating boutique, hand crafted original restorations of Toyota Land Cruisers. The love of the brand and everything it stands for is shown in the quality of our work. The Classic lines, the simplicity in function, the quality of construction, the renowned reliability- it's unparalleled.
We Are Passionate About Land Cruisers and looking for others to join our team!