About the Role
Our company is looking for a talented Auto Mechanic to join our growing company. You will be in charge of inspecting vehicles, diagnosing problems with the engine or other systems, perform minor maintenance, and complete necessary repairs. Candidates with more than 2 years of mechanic experience are preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. Duties will include:
- Examine vehicles based on specific requests.
- Perform basic maintenance, including changing motor oil, rotating tires, and checking fluid levels
- Repair or replace worn parts and systems, such as spark plugs, wheel bearings, brake pads, fuel systems, valves and senders.
- Follow checklists to ensure thorough examination of all parts and systems.
- Identify mechanical and electrical problems with both manual and other equipment.
- Perform general ensemble and rebuild engines thoroughly and accurately.
Good communication skills; must be able to read, write, and speak English.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Completion of a postsecondary program in automotive service technology a plus
Diesel engine and Toyota Land cruiser mechanic experience will be a plus
ASE certification will be highly recommended but not required
Experience with electronic systems maintenance and repair
Strong communication skills
Physical strength and stamina and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
About the Company
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Mechanics and Craftsmen with a love for creating boutique, hand crafted original restorations of Toyota Land Cruisers. The love of the brand and everything it stands for is shown in the quality of our work. The Classic lines, the simplicity in function, the quality of construction, the renowned reliability- it's unparalleled.
We Are Passionate About Land Cruisers and looking for others who share our passion!